On December 20th 2018, the exhibition Kunstwege | Vias d'art Pontresina 2018 is opening with the Vernissage. The 5th Winter Triennale is being advertised as an International Contest for Contemporary Snow Art and is aimed at professional teams from around the world. The exhibition organizers of Pontresina Cultura take a look at an innovative and significant art project, this time in urban space, on Via Maistra.
Pontresina Cultura looks forward to welcoming you to Pontresina in winter 2018 and would like to wish you a memorable visit to the exhibition. The most important information at a glance:
- The exhibition will be held from Thursday, 20th December, to February 2018.
- The 9 objects are located on Via Maistra. Link to location map
- Art-Ways/Vias d’art is an open-air exhibition. The illumination will be switched on at 5 p.m. and the objects are lit until 11 p.m.
- The trail connecting all of the objects is approximately 1kilometre long and takes around 30 minutes.
- Teams at work: Saturday 15th to Thursday 20th December 2018. Jury assessment: Thursday 20th December 2018 at 12 a.m.
- Vernissage: Thursday 20th December 2018, at 4.30 p.m., start from Kids-Workshop
- Kids-Workshop: Thursday 20th December 2018 from 10 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Entry is free of charge. Donations are of course very welcome.
The winners of the International Snow Art Contest Pontresina 2018 | 19
1st place: “A Place to Grow" Team Kaeppeli, SUI (Preis des HGV Pontresina)
2nd place: " Folded" Team Agrawal, Subzero; GER
3rd place: "Settler" Team Pedersen, DEN and "Petites Fugues" Team Gallo, Snowprint, SUI
Audience Jury: The leaf of time, Team Chilcott SWE